Timberland PRO HIGHTOWER Work Boot Features
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather uppers with waterproof membrane to lock out water
- Alloy safety toe shaped on women's last
- Cement construction
- Cast-metal hardware
- Antimicrobial-treated linings for odor control
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dynamic anti-fatigue technology polyurethane footbeds with dynamic arches
- Non-marking all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsoles are slip-, oil- and heat-resistant to 248 degrees Fahrenheit (120 degrees Celsius)
- Weight of a single boot (size 7): 1.32 pounds
- Timberland's 30-Day Comfort Guarantee
Timberland's 30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
Timberland states that: "If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe our footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, we'll refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact customer service at 1-888-802-9947 for more details."
Timberland PRO HIGHTOWER Safety Toe Non-Insulated Work Boots | Style #A1KJ5214
The Timberland Hightower Work Boots are extremely protective. They have an ASTM approved Alloy Safety Toe that will protect you in the work place from heavy crushing objects that might drop onto, or roll-over the foot. They have a fully Waterproof Full-Grain Leather Uppers and a Waterproof Lining that seals out water 100%. They have a TPU Outsole that is Slip, Oil and Heat Resistant up to 120°F.
The Timberland Women's Boots are shaped and then constructed on a woman's last, so they will have a more woman-specific fit. They have Timberland's Anti-Fatigue Technology that will keep feet comfortable all day long.